RELX Limited Warranty
We provide this manufacturer's warranty from the date of purchase for RELX UK (RETAIL TECH) products. If you believe you have received a defective product, or are experiencing any problems with your product, please visit our Support page.
To obtain service under this Warranty, please contact our Customer Support team with the following information in order to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution:
Proof of purchase
Photo/Video of the faulty product
Please clearly specify the issue with your purchased item. If the problem cannot be resolved, we will send you a replacement.
Please provide a valid proof of purchase in your initial enquiry, such as your order number on our online store, or a receipt from an authorized retailer. Unfortunately, we cannot offer the warranty to products without proof of purchase.
Please note, to receive a free replacement, you may be asked to send the faulty product to Us at no cost to you.
All after-sales items will be shipped to the same address as the order by default. Please contact customer service if you have changed your address.
- E-CIGARETTE DEVICE
The warranty period for e-cigarette devices purchased from relxvape.co.uk is one year from the date of purchase. A replacement device assumes the remainder of the warranty period of the original device.
Pods purchased from relxvape.co.uk are covered under the warranty for a period of 7 days from the date of purchase. A replacement pod assumes the remainder of the warranty period of the original pod.
RELX’s product warranty covers only those claims arising from damage sustained despite normal and safe use, and does not cover:
Any malfunction or damage not resulting from workmanship.
Damage resulting from general neglect, or unsafe use or misuse, whether cognizant or accidental.
Damage resulting from natural causes including but not limited to lightning, flood, or other natural disasters.
Theft or loss of the products.
Damage caused by operating the device outside the permitted or intended use, or damage caused due to the negligence of instructions issued by RETAIL TECH.
Claims for non-defective products.
PROCEDURE FOR FILING WARRANTY CLAIM
- Valid claims can be filed by emailing the RETAIL TECH customer care team at email@example.com, or by sending in a complaint at Contact-us.
- Proof of purchase
- Photo/Video of the faulty product
- Please clearly specify the issue with your purchased item. If the problem cannot be resolved, we will send you a replacement.
- All warranty claims must be supported with proof of purchase, failing which the entire claim will be voided.
- RETAIL TECH reserves the right to request additional details about the relevant device or product, including photos and videos.
- RETAIL TECH reserves the right to initiate device repair procedures to restore function before approving a product exchange or refund.
- RETAIL TECH will replace a product at no charge if a valid claim under this limited warranty is received within the warranty period.
Return / Cancellation Policy
We do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a particular purchase, so please choose carefully. If the goods are faulty we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a remedy. All courier charges on returns are not refundable unless the return is due to you receiving goods differ from that which you purchased or your goods are damaged in transit. If you do receive a product which is faulty or different from that which you purchased, please contact us immediately to arrange a return or exchange of the product. We will then inspect the returned product and if found to be faulty or different from that which you purchased, you will be reimbursed for the delivery charge. For goods damaged in transit, we may refuse to exchange these damaged goods if you signed for them at the time of delivery, accepting the goods were received in good condition. Please ensure you check your goods for any damage prior to signing the delivery docket for your product.
- RETAIL TECH accepts exchange claims based on product quality issues.
- The ‘Just RELX’ exchange policy is applicable only on purchases made directly on the main www.relxvape.co.uk website.
- Exchange for devices purchased through an authorized RELX UK retailer must be obtained from the authorized retailer and will be subject to the retailer’s own exchange policy.
- Valid claims can be filed by emailing the RETAIL TECH customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending in a request for a refund via Contact-us.
*Please visit www.relxvape.co.uk for the list of authorized RELX retailers, updated regularly
**This Limited Warranty is NOT transferable to subsequent purchases